Sunday, May 25, 2008 6:10 PM


and Specialist Course is just 2 days away!


Alright! I'm done with Math holiday hw and packing for camp. I have not print out my mutual stuffs as all the shops that has photocopy service arnd my area is close and therefore my Trainfire Mutual is not done yet. Not that I'm done with IFC, just that my IFC Mutual needs pics and I just have to paste it on my mutual board and it cn all be done in one day.

Anw me and the other partmates are gg to sleepover at Shalyn's house tmrw [maybe], so that we will have more time to finish up our mutuals and prepare for Spec Course which is just 2 days away. I'm seriously not prepared. More of nervous I must say. We will be gg to NCC HQ from her house then Pasir Laba Camp from there. Yup!

Kawans!! Don't miss me too much ok (= [Obviously I'll miss ya'll right?!] I'll be gone for only 4 days and 3 nights!HAHAHA!

I will certainly miss;

My PUNS [DJ, Munirah, Sharm]
-Guys! Don't miss me too much ok! LOL! And don't you guys dare to party without me alright! HAHAHA! Wait for me to come back from Camp. 4 days and 3 nights only, how hard cn it get right? HEHEH!

Alysha
-Babe! I won't be able to chat with you both online and MSN and I can't keep asking you to send my regards to ur cool dad! Annoying right? HEH! But tht does not give you the rights to stop tagging my blog ok! HAHA! Make sure you tag everyday you know... So at least I know someone miss me! HAHAHAHA! Jokessss!

Nadiah
-Bitch! I know you're gg to miss me! It's ok. Even though you don't show it, I still know you're gg to miss me...ALOT!! HAHAHA! [perasan giler 'ANNISA! HAHAHAH!] Anw, like I said just now in the afternoon when I chat with you, whatever you do, write in your diary so when I get back from camp you can tell me Everything! LOL!

Aishah Bee
-Shah!!! Don't cry ok! HAHAHAHAHA! Jokesssss lah! I'll call you when I get home from camp on Friday ok(= Anw GoodLuck for your O levels MT Examination trmw alright! Tell me abt the paper on Friday k. I don't think we can chat tmrw since I'm gg to be busy preparing for Spec Course so ya. Take care yo! Oh! Send my regards to those Mr. Fs and that Mr. P alright! HAHA!

Nabila and Ash
-Babessss! I won't be able to bitch with ya'll abt stuffs and such! Update me with stuffs when I get home from camp k! HAHA! I'll certainly miss the bimbo-ness, merepek-ness and giler-ness of the both of you (=

The Gang [Ada, Rahmat, Sharifah, Zurah]
-Loves!!! We'll hang out ASAP agn ok! This time all must come ok! If nt we'll hang out when I get back from Texas alright since after my Spec Course it will all be too late because all of us have plans with own family so ya. Soon ok! ((= I'll miss you guys!

The guy best friend [Zakaye]
-Dude! I'll miss talking and texting you! HEH! I'll see you soon aye! Update me with stuffs when I get back from Camp! You take care yaw! Do tag my blog too alright (= Don't miss me tooooo much! HAHAHAH! Kidding!


*I'm sorry if I left out any names. Ya'll know I'll still miss ya'll right?*

Ok I know I talk as if I'll be gone for like more than a month or so but no! I'll only be away for 4 days and 3 nights! HAHAHA! But you see, I'm missable ah *ehem* HAHAHA! That's why I type this entry of mine! LOL! *It'll be longer when I'm leaving for Texas! HUAHAHAHA!*



Alright guys see ya'll arnd (=





Taking care......







'ANNISA outz!!!