Saturday, May 10, 2008 4:45 AM


All I want to do now is to tell you that,

I miss your voice
I miss hearing you calling my name
I miss those time we spent together alone
I miss those time when you'll just hold my hands
I miss those time when you sing to me over the phone
I miss those time when you'll just make me laugh for no reasons
I miss those time when you make me feel like I'm the only one for you
I miss those time where we'll just talk on the phone for hours and hours
I miss those time when you'll just make me think and think bcoz of certain things you said and
the one thing for sure that I miss most is, you



I miss you "bachelor"



but there's smtng tht's holding me back and
you're just too far away from me boy!






'ANNISA outz!!!