I don't want to miss a thing - Aerosmith
The holidays are coming and I'll be very busy with Family and NCC stuffs. Let's see what is planned for me during the holidays! Heh!
27th - 30th of May: NCC Spec Course
31st of May and 1st of June: Uncle's wedding
5th - 18th of June: I'll be leaving for USA, Texas for some NCC overseas trip. [Don't miss me too much Aishah beeeeee! HAHAHAHAH]
And for the rest of the June Hols, I'll be in S'pore enjoying my holidays w friends and families, finish up my holiday hw and do a bit of revisions (=
Anw, sch today was very slack. Half of the class didn't turn up and it was peaceful! HAHA! Oh and I'm starting to read this novel which I read last yr, titled, My Bestfriend's Girl. The only book that moved me to tears and at the same time make me laugh my
arse off! HAHA!
OK! BYE BYE (=
'ANNISA outz!!!