Thursday, May 08, 2008 8:45 PM


one more to go and I'm done! (=

So I had Math paper 2 today and I didn't manage to finish the paper unfortunately. Well I've tried my best. I'll just wait for the results. (=

Had malay oral at 10.20am and I think I did a good job in reading the passage given for the oral but before that met Ms H. to talk abt out F&N Prac which will be on monday and I'm baking Brownies ((= YAY! HAHAHA! Head home after oral together with Nadiah, Munirah, Nabila, Sharm and Ashriqah.

Reach home, change and then head down to ICA Building together with Nazurah.



She did her passport and I went to go to the photo taking area to take my picture for my IC. The picture was a disaster I swear but it's ok! I've done my IC anyway...HEH! While waiting for the person to take my pic, my fringe keep keep covering my eye brow and the camera man keep saying please put ur fringe up, please put ur fringe up and I think he got irritated? LOL!

After all that, head down to PP to have our late lunch at LJ but before that we hang arnd PP first. Afer lunch, head home wash up and came online. There's F&N Paper tmrw and I have yet to study for it!

OK BYE GUYS!
oh shite..!






'ANNISA outz!!!