Same Mistake - James Blunt
Hey guyssss (= Had Chem paper today. It was
nt a hard paper nor was it an easy one but I did manage to do quite a no. of questions so let's just hope for the best!
So after paper today went to PP with Alysha for a while to just walk arnd and pay a visit at BORDERS! LOL! I love gg there since..err.. since people keep bringing me there coz they want to take a look at books? Well I love borders nt bcoz of the novels there or wad lah, I love their stationaries, post-cards, wrapping paper, diaries and such. Yupz! But it's damn ex ok! Nvm I shall get a few of the nice post-cards and nice stuffs frm there when I got the money ((((=
So after walking arnd at PP we went to Marine Parade library to actually revise for our nxt paper but in the end it was to no avail?! We studied a bit and then we started doodling and all! HAHAHA!
Left the library at 1.35 coz waited for Fuzzy and then we head home. Journey home was cool. Was quite sleepy though. Reached home, wash up, had my afternoon nap and then came online after my much needed nap (= LOL!
Anw since I got no paper tmrw, I decided to go to ICA Building with mum to make my I/C after so long. HEHE! Mum was kinda shock when I asked her to accompany me there as I will always be the one that say there's always another day to make it. HEH!
Alright yaw! Till here....
'ANNISA outz!!!