Friday, May 16, 2008 9:50 PM


Will you....


Give trng a miss today coz had to go NCC HQ for the briefing on ICEP USA.
Met all the other 14 people tht is gg.

They were a total stranger to me. All of them mind you but we started talking like we have known each other for years in the NCC Council Room while waiting for DC. Nice people and friendly too (=

Well guys I'll be away from the 5th to 18th so don't miss me too much! HAHAH! (I'll be the one crying over there I think LOL!) Oh and my flight is at 6am. How early is that? I have to be at the airport by 4am. I don't think I'm sleeping the night before I leave for Texas! HEH!

Alright till here, and guess what yaw!

The weekends are here!

Enjoy ya'll (=






2 weeks baby....Will you wait?









'ANNISA outz!!!