Cause what I feel, starts deep inside
Afternoon nap was awesome! More of afternoon SLEEP cn? HAHA! I slept for like more than 5 hrs seh! Long aye? HEH!
Anw sch was normal. Sat with Farahin in class and we talked. Had fun chatting with her abt stuffs. As usual, she will always make facial expression tht is really damn hilarious when she's bored in class.
There's F&N Prac tmrw and it's gg to be the last one till we finish all our coursework. It's ok. We [301 F&N students] cn do it! LOL! Am Having trng tmrw to prepare for NCC Day which is nxt week and EMDD reherseal on Thursday and the performance on Friday. I'll be busy doing all the backstage stuffs with all those involve. Yay! I'll be busy this 3 days! HAHA!
Ok, I gt to do my F&N research now.
Taking care... (=
'ANNISA outz!!!