Monday, June 23, 2008 12:45 AM


J Flight


Guys! I miss ya'll so much! I don't know how to contact you guys as I misplaced ur e-mail addresses! I really hope those that have my e-mail address e-mail me iya?

I had a great time with you guys during the one week Summer Leadership Camp at UTSA. We really bonded after the 2nd day. Even though there was a few ups and downs between some of us during the camps, I still enjoyed all of your company. I really hope I get to meet at least some of you when you all come to S'pore for the Cadet Exchange Programme.

Thanks for looking after me and teaching me your drills over there at Texas. The camp really was a new experience for me. I really appreciate all the things you all have done for me.

There' so much more that I want to say but words just can't describe how I feel when I'm with you all. I really hope we can all get in touch aye?





With Love; Cadet Annisa. N









'ANNISA outz!!!