Wednesday, June 25, 2008 8:45 PM


husky voice!


It's only the 3rd day of sch and there's alot of hw! So many of them u know. Sooooo many! There's so little time but there's so much to do! Gaaaaaah! HHAHAHA! ok..!

Trng after sch and I'm losing my voice agn. My current voice now is not nice! It's damn husky! HAH! But It's okay (= It's gonna come back! LOL! I miss my voice can? HAHAH!

Went to SP bus stop w Munirah and Shalyn and went home w Cheryl! HEH! Cheryl Yee, you're so tanned cn? HAHAHA! I want your skin! No No! I don't! I want your hair! Give me your hair Cheryl! LOL!

Eh! What am I doing here blogging? Hw is waiting Annisa! HAHA! Ok guys, till here and I'm sleeeeeeeeepy but I'm gg to finish up my hw first before I do anything! Alright! CHIOW ((((=





'ANNISA outz!!!