The ice
is getting thinner,
under me & you.
School was great. I was feeling quite neutral abt sch actually. Heh! No difference. Just that I came with goodies for friends (= Sweet aye? HAHA! Nah! Kidding! Sharing is Caring yo! HAHA!
As usual, every term the sch timetable change. Had MT, Bio, El and Lit today. New teachers came in replacing the old ones for certain subjects. Everything today was more of introduction and such so there wasn't any proper lessons yet for some of the subjects.
Had fun catching up with friends. There was alot to share but there was so little time! Heh! It's ok, we still have tmrw, the nxt dy, the day after tmrw and....HAHA! Ya! Ok! You got me! LOL!
Evening Music of Dance and Drama is coming. Me and Nat are helping Ms Soo for this event. Doing backstage stuff I guess. Cool! This is my first time gg for EMDD. Well not to witness it but to help out. It's alright. At least smtng right? Heh!
Alright guys, I need to do some HW. Yup you heard me right. HW! Heh! So catch up with you guys soon ((=
'ANNISA outz!!!