Innocence - Bjork
Left class at 0930 hrs and at arnd 1030 hrs head down to Arts House with the rest of the backstage crew people and teachers involved in EMDD. I'm under logistics together w Nat and tht job is really tiring but Hey! I'm not complaining. I had a great time doing all the preparation for EMDD at Arts House just now even though there were lots of things to do. Heh!
Was there till evening at arnd 1800 hrs and then head back to sch. Reached sch and strght away head home. During the free time at Arts House, I felt damn sleepy and I keep dozing off even after drinking 3 cups of coffee. How? HAHAH!
Ya, so I strght away head home. Reached home, eat dinner and came online. I'm still thinking if I shld go to sch tmrw as all those involve in the EMDD function tmrw are allowed to skip sch for a day and be in sch by 1000 hrs and then depart to Arts House at arnd 1200 hrs.
Oh wells, I'll see abt it. I'm tired and I'm sleeeepy! Oh!! And And And! I've finished all my hw just now at Arts House during free time to keep me awake! HAHAH! Yay! Ok! I'm gg to chiow now.
BYEEEEE (=
'ANNISA outz!!!