Friday, June 20, 2008 5:40 PM
It'll all get better in time.
It's nice catching up on stuffs with loved ones. Gosh! I miss you people very much man. 2 weeks of nt using the phone and talk to you people is really smtng which I had to endure! HEH!
Anw life in Texas, San Antonio, for 2 weeks is awesome. Well besides the food, entertainment at Texas is really smtng which can never be found in S'pore and the friends I made over at Texas will always be remembered (= Shopping there is a must but mind you, things there are very expensive but it's all worth it because most of the stuffs that they sell there could not be found in S'pore.
During the one week stay at UTSA for Summer Leadership Camp, I know lots of new things and I made lots of new friends. All of them are nice people. I'll post the pictures I took with them as soon as I get them alright.
18th of June is the day I look forward to when I was at Texas as I would be heading back to S'pore and when I finally arrived at S'pore I actually shouted, "Yessa! I'm home!" and the 2 policeman that was standing near the plane door looked at me as if I've nt been in S'pore before. LOL! Well it's ok, at least I'm back home now safely (= HAH!
Pictures will be uploaded soon alright. For the mean time, enjoy the song Better in time by Leona Lewis [somehow, I'm addicted to it. Heh!]
|