Monday, June 02, 2008 9:10 AM


The Wedding


Everything went smoothly. The decor, food, people and especially the bride & groom were superb.

Wedding Lunch

The wedding lunch was awesome! There was like more than 8 kinds of foods over there not including dessert and appetizer. I love the whole decor of the event. There was chandeliar and all. It's very grand even though it's held at Lagun Sari. I'm impressed. Oh did I mention that there was bapok invited for them to entertained the whole crowd? HAHAHAH! Yupz! They were invited and damn they're hilarious! LOL!

There were more than 300 people that attend the very meaningful event of uncle and his wife. I can feel the happines in him and his wife. After 9 long yrs of knowing each other they decided to get married in the end (((=

The wedding lunch ended at arnd 5.30pm nearly 6pm. After that the whole family went home and changed to our dinner clothes.


Wedding dinner

The wedding dinner ceremony was only for the groom's siblings & family, colleaugues and also the bride's friends. Everything was very very grand that night.

The bride was very beautiful and the groom was charmingly handsome! HAHA! The sitting plan was different from the lunch one. Everyone has their allocated sits. Even the family. There's VIP tables and all!

We had a course meal. One meal after another but this time we had 4 courses of meal and each consist of 3 dishes. I was full and couldn't eat anymore after the second course! HAHA!

The entertainment last night was fashion show and the models were the BAPOKS! HAHAHAHAHA! I'll post a pic of em soon upon receiving it! HAHA! They're damn funny! HAHA! And there was also dirty dancing! HAHA!

The whole event ended arnd 11+ and all of us head home arnd 12+ and I reach home arnd 1+. I was too tired to on the computer so when reached home, I changed and went straight to bed.



*wedding lunch*

[The MC told the groom to say I love You to the bride in his own way and vice versa.]

Groom: Sayang, aku cintakan kamu.
Bride: Aku pun cintakan kamu sayang.

and they hug and he kisses her forehead! Sweet right? HAHA! We cousins were all laughing because we have never seen our uncle being so mushy and all but we are all happy for him (=


*wedding dinner*

[What make the groom come to a conclusion of marrying the bride]

Groom: I'm a very undecisive person. I don' know if I should make her my wife or continue to be in a bf/gf relationship. But after 9 long yrs of knowing her inner self and knowing that beautiful personality of hers, I decided to make her my one and only wife. One and only.

Sweet right? HAHAHA! I would want my future husband to say that to me one day too yaw!! LOL!

[What is that in the groom that makes the bride fall in love with him]

Bride: He is very romantic and very understanding.

She was blushing when she said that! HAHA! The groom then kissed her cheek and she kissed him too! HAHAHA! Sweet couple!



Pics will be upload soon (=



Congratulations Busu and Kak Lydia. May you all live happily together and we cousins are expecting a baby cousin soooon iya? HAHAH!




'ANNISA outz!!!