Friday, July 18, 2008 11:30 PM


and we bid farewell....


It was Mr A's. last day in KC today. He will be going back to NIE and continue with his studies. Had training today and we surprised him with a mini farewell party. Ok lah, not really party. We just bought him a cheesecake and sang him a song! Heh! He gave us Time Out chocolates. Thnks Sir! HAHA! I'll miss calling him that and he treated us Fish & Co. after training too and it really is appreciated! ((= HAH!

Mr A.! Thnks for all that you have done for KC NCC. You really have done alot for us. Thanks for being very patient with us girls. Have fun in NIE. Good luck in your future endeavours and do come back KAYCEE okay?? HAHA!

Reached home at arnd 10.15, wash up and I'm sleeeepy right now!

Dedication;


Muhd Ammar
Happy 16th Ammar! HAHAHA! U look good in skirt boy! Don't worry. I assure you that you'll have a place in my school if you apply to get in there because you don't look too bad! HAHA! Jokes la! Heh!

Once agn, Happy 16th Birthday. You're young yo! But I'm younger! HAHAHA! Hey! I've known you for a year already. How fast time flies ya? Heh! Oh wells, whatever it is, hope you had a great 16th birthday celebration and may you succeed in whatever you do (= See you around Birthday Boy!






'ANNISA outz!!!