Banana Smoothie (=
I got home from sch an hr ago and I just finish bathing. I feel so fresh right now but a bit sleepy! Heh! Am drinking Banana Smoothie that mum bought and it's damn nice! HAHA!
Anw, sch was cool just now. Had 4 periods of F&N, a period of Contact Time, then it was recess, After which had 3 periods of Math and it ended with 2 periods of MT.
F&N was great. 2 hrs of solid work and of course chit chatting with friends and Ms H. EOY Practical Exam is coming and I'm not prepared yet. Maybe before the real prac exam, I'll try cooking my dishes at home so roughly I know how my dishes shld look and taste like. Heh!
Contact time was normal just that we had "runways of Girls in Pinnafore in class" that's what Mrs L. call it. She checked our pinnafore and those girls who have short pinnafore are required to unpick thier pinnafore and buy or wear new one tmrw. Unfortnately I'm one of the girls but seriously I really think my pinnafore is of an acceptable length. Oh wells, I just got to wear the new one thatt I have never wear since the beginning of sch tmrw.
Recess after that followed by 3 periods of Math. Had a class test on Congruent Triangles. It was manageable. Let's see how much I'm gg to score for it tmrw. Learn new topic also today. Mrs S. covered similar triangles which I think is so much easier than congruent triangles even though I still don't like any chapters that has any shapes included in it! HEH!
MT was alright. Cikgu H. was telling us about when she is leaving for her maternity leave which is like nxt week and Cikgu O. will be taking us while she's away. Good luck cikgu in giving birth to your first child! We'll visit you okay! HAH!
Alright! I gtg and take my altered pinnafore from the tailor!
I'll update agn later on alright (=
'ANNISA outz!!!