Saturday, July 12, 2008 8:55 AM


Rise and Shine ((((=


It's Saturday alright. Man! How fast the week past. No confirmed plans yet today but maybe if no disturbance, I might be meeting the ICEP peeps and discuss abt our AAR presentation which will be during one of the days nxt week and then when I'm done with that maybe meet up with the girls and have dinner with them at Beach Road for Tulaaaaaaaang or Murtabak at Arab Street. GAAAAAH! So sedap! HAHA!

If none of this plans work out then I'll just stay at home and try to finish F&N Coursework; Decision Making.

CA3 are coming I guess and I have not been revising enough. So far Math, Chemistry, Malay, Social Studies, Eng and Lit are doing good. F&N is all about coursework as usual. Bio is like crap? I don't understand a thing...Ok maybe I do but not enough? I don't know. Class tests have been good. So far have been passing which is a good start. I don't know what's up with the teachers but they have been giving less hw. Good right? HAHA! But more class stuff to do though. Heh!

Anw, I've been listening to Enrique Iglesias's, Leona Lewis's and Mario's songs.

Can you hear me
Homeless &
Let me love you [quite old uh]

Go listen to them ok...Nice (= LOL!

Alright yaw, I'll update agn later on alright.
Have a great day ahead (=






'ANNISA outz!!!