Sunday, July 13, 2008 9:55 PM


School tomorrow (=


Run at least 2 rounds arnd the canal before morning assembly tmrw if it's not raining and if I'm not late for sch? Yup, maybe I should (= HAHA!

To Hana: Hana! I can't meet you tmrw. I forgot to tell you that I have CCA Leader training. I'm free for the whole week except for Wed and Fri. Whenever you are free you tell me kay. We meet up but not tmrw. Sorry babe!

To AB: Babe, you're half way there already. Giving up might not be the best solution but if you think it is, I have no say. Abt S. You can F. him! You know he only knows how to tear people's work and not appreciate them so why bother thinking about what he thinks abt your art? Just continue with it and give ur best for Os alright. I have faith in you and I know you can do it. (=


My F&N Coursework is halfway done. I'm going to continue with it again tomorrow. Half of my day spending doing F&N is tiring man but productive. Heh! Alright, this will be my last post for tonight. I'll update agn tmrw when I get home frm sch.

INCREDIBLE TALES now and then
Pushing Daisies (=




CHIOW!





'ANNISA outz!!!