Saturday, July 12, 2008 8:50 PM


Things I'll never Say - Avril Lavigne


Made my way to City Hall at arnd 1430 hrs. Reached there at 1530 hrs and met the ICEP peeps. Mr Ong joined us too. Sat outside Marina Square Macs and discussed about the Texas trip presentation that we are gg to do nxt week at HQ and I have a feeling it will turn out nice (=

Plans with the girls is pushed forward to nxt week so decided to head home after the meeting instead of hanging arnd with the peeps to watch fireworks near Esplanade and that was arnd 1820 hrs. Took 16 home and the journey home was filled with thoughts and reflections. Dozed off after a while and woke up finding myself at Bedok area.

Took 225 home from Bedok Inter and stop at the Bubble Tea shop near my house area and bought Honey Milk Tea after so long! Heh!

Tmrw's plan;

Finish up F&N Coursework; Decision Making and
do a bit of revision.




If I could say what I want to say
I'd say I want to blow you away
Be with you every night








'ANNISA outz!!!