Thursday, July 17, 2008 9:35 PM


Tired of being sorry - Enrique Iglesias


Lessons was all as usual today. During Malay reading period, Cikgu lend me this malay novel title Dia di Hatiku which means He/She is in my heart. Manage to read till the end of chapter 2. Fow now, all I can say about the novel is that it is all about love and I'm sure it's going to be a great novel. Heh!
[Not that I'm into love novels or that I'm being so lovey dovey and all but this novel really is interesting. There's so many stuffs going on and the way the book is being written makes me want to know more about what is goingg to happen next].

Stayed back after sch and studied a bit of Chem w Ms K. and a few classmates. Left after a while and went over to 302 and slack with Cheryl, Shuyun, Su and Sareeta. Talked abt random stuffs and I really mean RANDOM! LOL! You don't wanna know about what! Heh!

After spending almost arnd 2 hrs waiting for Cheryl to finish up her SS work, went to get some stuffs for CCA Leader upcoming performance together with Su and Cheryl herself. Shuyun and Sareeta left for home. Got the items needed except for the lights. Went home after that. Reached home, wash up and came online.

I have yet to eat dinner and finish up hw. I'll go makan first then spend time doing hw. Yup! Sounds like a plan! Heh!

Join me for dinner? LOL!





'ANNISA outz!!!