Went out with the girls to celebrate Ash's 15th Birthday. They met up earlier. Join them for dinner at Al-Tazzas? Yup. Took quite a number of pictures. Am going to post some later on alright. So anyway after dinner, we head down to Esplanade to meet the guys. Surprised Ash with Fared's presence. Heh! Baybeats was on so saw alot of familiar faces and made new friends. Went off earlier with Vic and Nadiah and head home (:
The dare was to give the Birthday Girl a Kiss!

Spin the Bottle!!

(:

Unfortunately they are my Friends! LOL!

Vic!

Told you I'm shy! Heh!

Woooots!

Nabila Annisa Nadiah

Freaks!

Nabila Annisa Ashriqah

FaRed.

The Freaking Retard Imran Ismail!

Babe! Once again, Happy 15th! Hope you enjoyed your day with us (:
Oh! Hope you like the surprise too! LOL!
Anw I've known you for 3 years already! Stop being so sickening and say you're fat la! You're thin like a stick! Eat more okay! Once again, Happy 15th Birthday and good luck in your future endeavours and EOY examinations!
With Love; Nur Annisa
Alright. I got to go and get ready to meet Alysha and Sha.
I'll update again later on iya (: Have a good day!
'ANNISA outz!!!