Monday, August 04, 2008 9:25 PM


because green is just better than any other colours! LOL!


Damn is today a hot day! It was freaking hot la. Cabbed down to NCCHQ together with Aishah Bee, Munirah Bibi and Victoria Tan to change of No.3 and No. 4 Uniform and also No.3 Boots after school. Gosh! Change uniform and boots also every complicating. Need to go to three different rooms okay. Yes! Three. Oh! But I love the colour of new uniforms. The green is just so nice. Heh!

So after changing of uniforms and all, head down to Parkway for early dinner at Long John. Took cab again. Ohmygosh! This is my third time having Long John in a month. Hehe! Oh wells! It's time to lose all those calories yo!

After dinner make my way home. Reached home, changed and went to the tailor to sew on ranks and school tag together with best friend. It was nice updating each other about life (= The sewing and name tag and all, it cost quite a bit man. Hah! But it's alright. Anything for the things you like right? HAHA! Anw Cheryl Yee, I've made your name tag (= HAHA! You'll get it by Wednesday alright. Oh! I made a new name tag too! Heh!

I have yet do school stuffs. Better get going.



Chiow!




'ANNISA outz!!!