Sunday, August 24, 2008 12:45 PM


Future?


I was bored sitting down watching Olympics since morning, so decided to go online and do some research on Marine Engineering entry requirements at Singapore Polytechnic.

i) English Language: 1 - 7*

ii) Mathematics (Elementary / Additional): 1 - 6

iii) One of the following subjects: 1 - 6

Additional Combined Science, Biology, Chemistry Combined Science, Design & Technology, Electricity & Electronics^, Fundamentals of Electronics, Integrated Science, Physical Science, Physics, Science (Chemistry, Biology), Science (Physics, Biology), Science (Physics, Chemistry), Science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology).

If you are wondering why Singapore Poly it's because it is the only Poly in Singapore that offers this course.

So, I guess I have to work hard to achieve what I want aye. Success don't come easily right? For now, my dream is to be a Marine Engineer. Who knows in future I might change my interest to be something else like becoming a Lawyer or maybe become a Sports, Health and Leisure Graduate? Haha! Oh wells. We'll see how ten years from now (:




It's never too early!





'ANNISA outz!!!