great weather, acceptable parade, awesome National Day concert and great companies.
Thank God for the great weather today. Manage to do the National Day Observance Parade at the school field with the whole school sitting at the netball court to witness it. Everyone did a good job I must say.
Had the installation of new KC Councillors. We also had the new CCA Leaders to go up the stage to take their CCA Leader badge and the RYHA people to take thier badges too. A line of performances by the CCA Leaders, Drama students, KC Councillors, Secondary 2 students and the Dance girls really made the National Day celebration in school enjoyable.
The one thing I enoy the most through out the whole concert was when Vic came to join Munirah and myself up the gallery together with the rest of the UGs and some other students to sing the National Day songs. Really, it was damn fun. We were singing our hearts out! LOL! We sang like we've never sing before. Haha!
The concert ended off with the whole school singing the National Anthem, together, as the whole school. While singing I really feel that I'm one of the lucky souls to be a singaporean, living in a safe country surrounded with good frieds despite all the stress with the education and all. Oh wells. Singapore is still the best (= Hehe!
After the concert, had CO Parade. It was to promote the As, Bs and Cs nd also to give out the badges and certificates earned. Congrats to all (= We did good.
Dedication;
CCA Leaders: To all the CCA Leaders, I think we deserve a good break after this. Heh! After those hard work of planning and practising for our performance, I'm certain we did a good job. Excellent indeed (= I'm proud of us yaw! Let's work hard and strive for the better for our own CCAs and as a team alright!
To my Logistics Team; Cheryl Yee, Victoria Liang, Sonya and to my IC; Victoria Tan, I think we all did a great job. No doubt there was a bit of disagreements here and there but we still manage to overcome it. If I've not done my duty as the IC well, I'm sorry yo! We all have our flaws right? Heh! I love you all (((=
To the new badge of NCOs; Congrats my friends. We made it. The company is in our hands now. There's alot we got to do. Let's work as one and be a team aye? I know we can do this!
Dearest NCOs; Thanks for being great leaders. I won't forget all the harkwork and all that you have done for the company. I'm sure the rest won't too. We will do all of you proud :)
This is it!
'ANNISA outz!!!