Monday, August 25, 2008 11:13 PM


I don't need any help. I'm perfectly fine! I don't need anyone to give me any damn advice on anything. I'm damn sure I'm okay. I don't need help. I refuse to see any counselors to talk to me about my life. I'm normal. I don't need any help. Can't you all just understand that? I'm perfectly normal! NORMAL! So what if I think too much? It doesn't affect anybody. I'm fine with thinking, so what is the problem now? So what if I'm arrogant, temperamental and stubborn? I don't give a damn shite. I don't need any help! I fucking don't need it at all! It does not make me abnormal being this way and I'm not being egoistic here and it does not make me abnormal to hate jerks too. Jerks are meant to be stranggled to death or at least before their death something torturous for them should be good. I'm not being sadistic here. I just like it this way (:






'ANNISA outz!!!