Wednesday, August 20, 2008 8:40 PM


Right back where we started from!


Sch as usual today. Nothing interesting-fun-exciting-amusing-fantastic-amazing happened. Lessons were all pretty much normal.

After sch head down to HQ for SSC Briefing. Saw alot of familiar faces and chat with them after the briefing. It was nice catching up on stuffs (: I thought there was going to be like a whole lot more people attending SSC but no! I think this is the first camp that I will be attending with a small number of cadets. About less than three hundred of us? Little right? Hehe! [or did I heard Warrant L wrongly?] Oh wells! Am looking forward for SSC (:

Anw to my dearest Part Bs!!! Good luck for orienteering tomorrow okay? Just do your best and do us proud. It doean't matter if you don't win alright! Most importantly what you all learn during "the game". Remember whatever Ma'am T, Ma'am K and the NCOs' have told you all alright. Once again; Good Luck Part Bs! We wish you all the best (:

Alright, THE HOMEWORKS are waiting! Hehe!
Cherios!





'ANNISA outz!!!