timeless words, priceless pictures
Friday has always been the most tiring day out of the five schooling days but Friday is also the day that I always look forward to because there's two days of no school after Friday each week and I really need the weekends! Heh!
So after training yesterday, which I thought was sucky at the same time trained our fitness level, went for dinner at Airport, Terminal 2 Mc Donalds with the NCC people. A nice meal after a long, tiring day in school is enough to make me smile (: LOL!
Took 24 home? Ya. Bus 24 and then 17 home. It was about 2150 hours when I reached home. Bathed, unpack, went online for a while and I had a good sleep till 0915 hours with no disturbance. Heh!
Have no plans for today yet but most probably I'll read some books and finish up my F&N work. The final coursework for this year and I'm done with F&N Coursework. Am left with EOY Theory. Oh! Speaking of EOY, it is only like 3 to 4 weeks away. Gosh! It's damn fast iya? Got to buck up! Yupz.
Eh! Fasting month is coming! I can't wait! Hehe! That means Hari Raya is also coming and that means 2009 is coming which also means that N level is coming. Shite! HAHAHA! But first, lets get my EOY done and over with first. Heh!
Okay, I'll update again later on alright.
'ANNISA outz!!!