when the heart take charge!
Had an educational trip to Science Centre with 302 at 1445 hrs. It was fun. No! It was freaking fun and enjoyable! LOL! Okay. I know I sound like I've not been to SC before but seriously, this trip to SC today was the best among all.
Head back to school at 1700 hrs and went straight to meet best friend at Bedok Inter. She then accompanied me to the Bedok Army Shop and took my name tag. Went straight home after that.
Reached home at around 1950 hrs and did some admin stuffs till 2130 hrs. It's all done now. Just need confirmations.
Damn shite! I'm having my EOY F&N Practical Examination tomorrow. I'm not prepared, seriously. Gosh! I'm so fucked up right now. There's so many things going on this week and also the week after this. CA3 are coming and in fact it's just next week. I'm really mugging for CAs this weekends and so far, I don't think I've studied enough.
Tomorrows' plan;
Go to school like normal after which attend extra science lesson after school. Get ready for sch NDP Rehearsal and then head home. A long day it is.
!deniard yllatnem ma yllaer I ,emit siht