Saturday, September 06, 2008 7:49 PM


I'm back I'm back I'm back (:


Hey yo! I got back from SSC already! Miss me or not? HEH! Eh! C'mon, don't be shy ah! HAHA! Just admit it! Alysha Insyirah! Miss me right? LOL!

Anyway, SSC was very challenging mostly for the muslims that was fasting. We had to wake up at 4am for our pre dawn meal and training all was per normal but nevertheless it was fun! Made new friends, met friends from previous NCC Camps and saw alot of familiar faces. It was a very great experience learning new stuffs and I also learn alot from other NCC cadets.

Was in Echo Company, Echo 3 Section 3. It was easy for us to communicate with each other. Well at least for me la. Heh! Alot of funny incidents happened and that made the camp an enjoyable one despite all the scoldings and all but it was all worth it. Everyone did a great job in thier mutuals.

Took pictures. I'll upload them once received alright.

Dedication;

Sir Raihan, Sir Anthony, Sir Khairul and Ma'am Hui Ru: Thanks for everything that you have done for Echo 3. I had a great time in Echo 3 and I'm sure the rest did too. I've learned alot from you guys. Thanks for nurturing me in this course especially to Sir Anthony, thanks for enduring with Section 3 nonsense iya! HAHA!

Echo 3: To all Echo 3 cadets, I really enjoyed my time in SSC with you all. It was a great pleasure being in the same platoon as you people. I learn alot from some of you guys. To section 3 cadets, I had a great time teaching all of you my mutual topic. If there was any mistakes, I'm sorry iya but hopefully it was all good yup. Congrats to all Echo 3 cadets (:

To Echo Company, we were united as one I must say. All of us did a great job.

To all those involved in preparing for this camp from SAF Personnels all the way to NCC staffs, thanks for making the camp a successful one.

To all course participants, Congratulation to each and every one of us in passing out as Staff Sergeants! Good luck my friends in your journey in NCC as Staff Sergeants. Our journey has just begun (:


Echo Company Fire up!
Echo, Echo Echo Coy
Echo Coy
Echo Hooya!





'ANNISA outz!!!