Monday, September 08, 2008 9:40 PM


I've seen enough now to know that,
beautiful things don't always stay that way


School was as usual today. Had a new teacher for MT Language again. A nice chap (: HAHAHA! Yup. So ya. Am looking forward to working with her for the next few weeks before EOY MT Exams come.

Stayed back after school with the rest of the CCA Leaders, RHYA Members together with Mrs S and Mrs K to dicuss about the Post Exams Activities that will be carried out after EOY Examinations. Am in-charge of the Sec Ones. Cool yo! I love kiddos (: HEHEHE!

So after finish discussing about the activities and all head home togerther with Jasmine Soo (: Hey babe! You're going to do good for EOY okay! Stop worrying so much. Whatever results you got for CA4 don't dwell on it alright. Just concentrate on your EOY papers iya? I'll see you in 401 next year u know! Don't keep saying you're going to retain! I won't let that happen. I love you Jasmine (:

Anyway, I've received the pictures from SSC;


Foxtrot Company


Echo Company ; Have fun looking out for me! LOL!


Newly dorned SSGs (:


Echo 3; Where cool people are found (: LOL!


Special photo taken for Sir Khairul: Part A!!! HAHAHAH!



Alright people. N-joyyy!
Nights (:





'ANNISA outz!!!