threeOHone!
The class had extra combine science lesson today for 4 hours. Intensive one and it was productive. Well, at least for me! 2 hours of Bio and it was 2 hours of Chemistry. During the 20-30 mins break, Ms K. treat the class Bubble Tea and obviously the Muslim girls that was fasting couldn't have it. Thanks alot ya Ms K.! HAHAHA! Jokes la! Well it doesn't really matter to me. I just had mine during break fast! LOL!
So anyway after class, went bowling with Munirah, Rachel, Nat and The 2 good friends at Tampines Safra! LOL! Yup! After that played pool and it was damn hilarious! After which we all head home. It was a nice day today (: Yup!
So tmrw is my off day! HAHA! Well not really. I'm going to do revisions for both school and NCC. For now, I shall go and watch the box that provide us with some entertainment! LOL!
CHIOW!
'ANNISA outz!!!