Wednesday, September 03, 2008 10:05 PM


What a day (:


Met Khaled and Paras at Bedok before heading down to Simei to meet Sha. Took her boot and chat with her and made the guys wait. HAHA! Head back down to Bedok Library and studied Chem and Bio while the guys were there just to accompany me! Thanks yo (:

On the way to SportsLink with the guys, saw grandmother making her way to NTUC so decided to accompany her instead of following the guys. Sorry guys! We'll hang out some other time alright (: So yupz. Accompanied grandmother and after that head home. It was raining heavily over here at the East area and I was freezing to death while was at the NTUC even though I had my hoodie with me. Gee!

After sending grandmother, I made my way home and by the time I reached home, it was time to break fast. Mum cooked Curry Chicken today and we eat it with prata. Home made one ah! HAHA! Nice ((: No home cook food for 2 day for me. Haiz!

Anw to all those that know me, Don't miss me too much okay when I'm gone. Two days only. Not very long right? LOL! Tahan abit alright? HAHAHAHA!

Yup! I'll be away for Senior Specialist Course for 3 days and 2 nights. Haiz! I wonder how fasting will be like. Interesting! HAHAH! Alright people. Got to do some packing now. Will update again on Saturday iya (:

Cheers!




'ANNISA outz!!!