Saturday, November 08, 2008 11:49 AM


Act like one dude!


Sometimes people in my house need to go for classes. Attiquette classes and learn how to respect people class. Learn how to talk to people in a good manner and not to behave exactly like barbarians!

Motherfucker! Just fucking die la . So much for calling yourself head of the family. Since you are the head of the family then act like one la! After more than fucking ten years you're not in this house and when you came back, everything just have to go your way isit? Where were you when the people in this house need you? Well obviously not me because I jolly well know without you I can still survive man! I mean all this while I've been surviving without you right, so it does not make any difference if you are still alive or better still if you're dead.

I still have so much more to say but sometimes, some things are better left unsaid and this I promise you, I won't forgive you even till my last breath in this world. Mark my words!





'ANNISA outz!!!