Monday, November 17, 2008 8:48 PM


In time of need, You know I'll be here.


I've been doing a lot of thinking throughout the day. Be it NCC life, personal life, school life etc. I guess that whatever that a person have in life are all destined and everything that happens, happened for a reason and behind that everything that occured there's always a blessing in disguise.

K the reason why I'm typing all this is due to all the events that has happened recently and also through past experiences. I guess dwelling on certain things is not worth the time you know. So ya. Stay happy people (:

To Munirah : Babe! Have a safe flight to Philippines. I'll pray for your safety there(: I'm going to miss you man even if it's just for a week! Ok..Not Just a week! In that duration alot can happen but don't worry la! I'll update you with new stuffs when you get back from Payatas alright. Have fun and take care alright. Oh! Get me souvenirs from there okaaaaay?!!! HAHA!

To Alysha : Sha.You know I can't do much to help you with your problems between Fiq and yourself but you know I'll always be here to listen to what you have to say. I can always tell you my point of view but it's all up to you to make the decisions. Yup. I hope you and Fiq will be okay in time to come. All the best (:


Plans for tomorrow; Go back to KC and take School Books together with Alysha and then head down to Bedok Army Shop and get stuffs done there. After which head home do all the necessary stuffs and start reading a new book (:


Alright people. That's all for now.
Have a good day ahead tomorrow (:






'ANNISA outz!!!