Monday, November 03, 2008 10:44 PM


Ordinary People - John Legend


Went lepak-ing again with the gang! Been hanging out with these people! Sick of their faces already man! HAHAHAH! Jokes la gang! I had fun with you all (: After having lunch at Bedok BK went to the library and slack and waited fo the rain to stop as it was raining heavily before making our way to Sharifah's crib.

Head down to Sharifah's crib and had dinner. Hey babe! Thank your mum for us man for ordering the pizza. It was really good sia especially when you're hungry! HAHA! While having our dinner and all, Rahmat and Aslam was having some conversation and they were using some Mat language. It was damn funny! I swear and I could not stop laughing everytime they talk. There's phrases like "Dorang nak kasi aku kicap" and "Aku pon ade budak-budak kampong" and "Apa pe picit aku ah." and MANY MORE!

It was funny man but obviously it's not if you know what they were talking about. Well I understood everything that they said but I just didn't want to you know make the whole atmosphere so boring so I started laughing everytime they use this kind of phrases! Funny man you all! Haiyer..!


F.R.I.E.N.D.S (:



Alright. I've said enough.
GOODNight!




'ANNISA outz!!!