
I'm the president of this organisation (: HAHAHA!

Too cool for exhibition ah! Heh!

He Likes our mintak-kene-sepak faces! HAHA!

Look me in the eye man! AHAHAHAHA!

Yours truly! HAHAHAHA! Yours truly konon! LOL!
Nah Anthony! The ten pictures! HAHA! I don't know what pictures to edit I anyhow pick and just edit sia! Heh! Anyway, I'm bored so ya people. This is just for fun! (:
Was supposed to have F&N lesson today for three period but only 4 people turned up out of 18/20 people. Kanasai right. Ya! So Ms Hana said let's go for lunch instead of wasting time in school! HAHA!
And so, Syakillah, Jovin, Rachel Ms Hana and myself made our way to Parkway KFC and had lunch. Thaks Ms Hana for the treat. After lunch all of us went our separate ways. Syak had to go for her Malay Dance prac, Jovin had to go back to school. Rachel had plans with her mum and Ms Hana and myself head home. Had a good journey back home. Was accompanied by Ms Hana! She's quite funny! LOL!
Plans for tomorrow;
Might be going to Bedok Library to study together with Nadiah. If not just rot at home! Damn! I hate holidays! Haiyer!
Till here. Nights (:
'ANNISA outz!!!