Rewind!
Friday;
Went Job Hunting together with Aishah Bee. Well not really job hunting cause we end up window shopping a bit also! HAHA! Walk around Raffles Place, City Hall and I don't know where. Had a great time with her! (: Thanks Sha for the day!
Saturday;
Cousin had birthday party held at Savanah. Had so much fun EATING! HAHA! Food served were...Awesome! There were 3 Birthday Cakes yesterday! I didn't get a chance to even taste 2 out of the 3 cakes! Heh! It's alright! The party was still great (:
Today;
I guess I need to find something to do besides reading to occupy my time now! Other than doing the school holiday homework, prepare for Company Camp and let me say it again, Reading, I would love to do something that would not make me feel so shitty at home! I mean life has been kinda boring since the school holiday starts!
Today, I did nothing besides have a movie marathon at home?! Read and keep going on and offline! This coming week will be a pretty busy week for me.
Tuesday: Accompany Part Bs to their Civil Defence Course and then meet up with the rest of the Part Ds for dinner.
Wednesday & Thursday: Kayaking Course and after that head down to Ms Koh's POP at HQ on thursday
Friday - Sunday: Company Camp!
I can't wait to be busy again!
Tell me I'm nuts!
Alright people! Have a great week ahead (:
'ANNISA outz!!!