Monday, November 17, 2008 8:46 AM


The truth hurts and that is why they say,
reality sucks.


Helliu people! How have you guys been man. I'm back from camp but the tired from camp is still not gone. My whole body is aching but it's all worth it. The kiddos enjoyed it. So it's all good.

Postings are all out. Congrats to everybody. We shall strive harder next year, together as one whole company and make the best of it (:

To Part Ds; We've done good and worked hard. Even that we still have next year and the year after that till we step down. We have lots more to look out for in the future and first up will be CCA Orientation. I hope all of us can work together and support each other and also the kids. Let's work together and put aside our differences and forget all about the grudges that we bear on each other. Shall we not bring the company up in hypocracy manner as lots of it has occured all this while and we all know this should not be the way. I hope we can work together this time round and bring up the company like it used to be.


So yup. That is NCC. Anyway it feels good that I'm able to blog again (: Heh! I shall continue reading my unfinish book today as there was no time for me to read during the camp.

Time Check ; 0900 hrs. I'm feeling kind of hungry because I've not eaten since the time I reach home from camp yesterday which was like 1730 hrs?! And that is because after I step in the house, I unpack all my stuffs, wash up and went to sleep till today 0730 hrs today! Power or what?! HAHA!

Alright! I shall go and bath first before having my breakfast and update later in the day (: Have a good day ahead! Oh! And pictures taken during camp, I'll post it when received alright (: Yup!



Make it or Break it






'ANNISA outz!!!