Friday, November 21, 2008 10:00 PM
Watch Your Front!
Shooting Competition Finals today and it was great. I had fun and I guess the rest did too. Competition against competitive school units was very tought but in the end there could only be one champion from both the boys and girls team.
Congrats to CGSS NCC for getting the overall champion under Girls team. KC girls manage to fight for the top two positions with them and we manage to won the 1st place under the Part C Falling Targets Competition under girls and we got in 2nd place for Team Shooting Competition under girls. It is a great achievement for KC I must say as it has been quite some time since we got ourselves this kind of award.
To KC Team; We all did good even though there are bound to have unexpected things to happen during the shoot. All of us did KC and East District proud and I hope this bring glory to our school name (: Once again congratulation Team!
Oh to CSS and CCSS, You all were good too. Congratulations for getting the 2nd and 3rd runner up for this competition.
Well unfortunately today is my last time shooting for IMT and Live Range as a cadet. Well maybe if I decide to take Cadet Officer Course than that is a different thing la but I don't think I'm taking Cadet Officer Course. But who knows, I might change my mind in future...Ok! Whatever! HAHA! So ya as mentioned, I'm going to miss shooting. Definitely! But I did have fun just now at Nee Soon. It was a great experience. Really!
Okay, I guess I've update enough. Have a great weekEnd ahead!
'ANNISA outz!!!
|