Sunday, November 23, 2008 12:34 PM


When Boredom Strikes!

Tagged by Sharifah and Rahmat (:

Rules & Regulations:
1. Each player of this game starts off with 10 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.

2. People get tagged need to write a blog of their own 10 weird things/habits/little facts as well as state this rule clearly

3. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names
* NO TAGS BACK! *


I like watches! In fact I cannot resist nice looking watches! Those who know me know will know that I'm a watch freak! LOL!

I own a spectacle but I only wear it when necessary. I'm short sighted!

I love to rock climb even though I don't really do it regularly.

I cannot stop thinking when I have not found the answer to my problem.

I have motion sickness! Damn irritating I swear!

Touch Rugby will always be my passion forever! ((((((:

Oh! I forgot to mention that I'm a sea sick person too! Which is even more annoying because I won't be able to enjoy activites like dragon boating and such as much as I want to!

I talk alot if I know that person for quite long.

Actually I'm a shy person! HAHAHAH!

I love the colour Greeeeen (((((:



People whom I'm tagging:
Adawiyah
Aishah Bee
Alysha Insyirah
Anson
Aslam
Farahin
Munirah Bibi
Raymond
Sufie Munira
and anybody out there who are bored (:



More updates coming up later...!






'ANNISA outz!!!