Tuesday, November 25, 2008 10:36 PM


*yaaaaaaaaaaawn!*


I'm so tired. Haiz! In the morning met Nat and Rachel for next year's CCA Orientation. We aleady plan on what to do and who is doing what. Just need to tell the others their duties. Yup. On the way to Parkway Parade Macs in the morning just now saw Raymond and his cadets making their way to Marine Parade area also. Chat with him for a bit then went our seperate ways.

Upon reaching Macs waited for Nat and Rachel for around 10 minutes after which we started planning and all. While planning had our breakfast too. Yup. After much planning followed Rachel to have her hair cut and then head home.

In the evening followed grandmother to Bedok NTUC together with my siiblings but before that had our dinner at Macs again! HAHA! Today is like a Mc Donald Day for me sia. From morning till night eat Mc Donals stuff. After dinner and after doing grocery shopping head home.

Reached grandmother's and talked to Uncle for a while about education before heading home. He was telling me and sister his suggestion on what we should do about our education and trying to get a scholarship which I find quite useful. In fact I find it very useful. He was telling both me and my sister that we should whack and study real hard for 4 years (sec 4, sec 5, JC 1 and JC 2) and relax after that as we could get scholarship and such after real hard work. Imean to think of it whatever he said just now at grandmother's was very very good and I was quite motivated by his words and all. I mean I still am motivated by his words to study and all but I guess I need time. Yup. I need time to think. Think properly!

So yup. That was that. Tomorrow I'll be going down to HQ together with Nat and Shima. Got some business to do there! HAHA! K I'm sleepy la. I think I will go and finish up whatever I'm supposed to do first and then go to sleep. Have a good night people (:





'ANNISA outz!!!