Monday, November 10, 2008 8:55 PM


You got me thinking.


Initial plan was to slack at home as the weather was the kind of weather to lay in bed and sleep but no. Met up with Sharifah and Aslam and slack at Mc Donalds till 1.30 after which meet up with the love birds! HAHA!

Rahmat and Ada! Finally they got together or what! LOL! Congrats guys and Rahmat, You did not wait for Ada for freaking 8 years in vain man. I guess this phrase suits you aye; Patience is the mother of virtue. HAHA! Damn is patience a one hell of a virtue! Once again, congrats you guys (:

So met up with them and head down to Marina Square then to Suntec City to eat donuts from Donut Factory and then all of us head home except for Sharifah who went to meet up with her mum at Parkway Parade.

On the way home Ada ask me a question and no matter how much I do not what to think of the question it still lingers in my mind ; "So when is your turn to get a boyfriend Annisa". Well she ask that just because in the gang there's altogether 6 people, (Adawiyah, Rahmat, Sharifah, Aslam, Nazurah and Myself)and so Ada is attached to Rahmat, Sharifah is going to get together with Aslam (soon) and about Zurah I don't know but what I know she might like someone and that someone might like her and as for me ....I don't like anybody and I prefer to be single (: (for now)

You kidding me or what man Annisa!

It's been I don't know how many months since we last talk and all I can think of is you and how have you been and how are you getting on and how the hell do I start a conversation with you just like the old times but it seems like we're both I guess what people will call it; egoistic? As much as I want to forget you I'm not strong enough to do it. You've been busy with school I guess and me busy with my personal life?

Sometimes I see you online and I couldn't bring myself to even type a simple two letter word ;Hi, to you. You know it's been a while since we talk and how I wish you would start a conversation with me first. I don't know man. Told you before, that knowing you was a mistake! Maybe I shall take you as a lesson learnt! That's more like it. But whatever the reasons are for you not talking to me, I just want you to know that I miss you. So much, till it hurts.



I shall see you soon dude.


To the gang; Thanks for the outing (:



'ANNISA outz!!!