Thursday, November 06, 2008 10:23 PM


Your words hung in limbo between us.


So my day was not as bad as compared to yesterday! Hah! Met Rachel and Munirah today. Went to NCC HQ to draw of No.1 Uniform. Rachel is wearing it for OCC POP. Me and Munirah just accompanied her. But before that all of us meet in school also to hand in our kayaking forms.

After HQ, Munirah and myself head down to Parkway and had lunch there. Rachel head home as she had plans with her mum again. Yup. While having lunch, Munirah and I talk about alot of stuffs. Learn quite a bit from her. Heh!

After lunch we went BORDERS! I'm so getting a few good books when I have the money! Heh! Right after that we both head home.

Plans for tomorrow;
Meet up with Aishah for Job Hunting!
(Hopefully age will not be a prob? HAHA! Pray HARD Annisa! LOL!)





'ANNISA outz!!!