Wednesday, December 24, 2008 11:56 PM

I can't do this anymore. Keep lying to myself saying I'm over you and I have a new replacement when actually I'm not over you and I have no replacement of you. Telling you lies is just making my life so much miserable. I can't do this anymore. I'm hurting myself and I'm really hurt. I can't. I really can't. I've been having sleepless nights. Every night before going to bed, I'll just tear thinking of the past. Yes, I shouldnt be moaning and groaning over the past but what can I do? You have left a very great impact in my life. I've not been myself this few months. I can't be myself and I'll always put on an act in front of other people so that they won't know anything. I'm tired of all this. Exhausted to be precise. I want to get out of this fucked up mess but I can't. I'm not strong enough to do it. I really wish I could turn back time and never get to know you. But since I already did, I just want you to knowthat I had a great time with you. The time spent with you, I will never forget. Those misunderstandings we had, the bad times we had and also the good times we shared, I won't forget. Those words you once said to me, songs you sang to me and kisses you gave me, I'll keep it in my memories.


If you're reading this, I just want to know that
I still have feelings for you and I still love you like how I always do.






'ANNISA outz!!!