Motivated much!
2 more years of secondary school. 3 years of poly. 2/3 years of Uni. GOOOOOOD Life for 20 years or more after that! Ok can!! I'm ready to go through all the obstacles that awaits me to have a good life in future! Yes! I'm willing to sacrifice alot of stuffs! I know I can do it! Yes! I know I can ((((:
Dedication;
Sufie Munira
HAPPY 18th Baaaaaaaaaabe! (((:
I miss you alot man! We'll catch up soon alright? The both of us have been busy with our own stuffs that we dont even call each other or even talk on msn! Gosh..It has been awhile since we have a proper chat siaaaa! Kay! Don't care...Must meet up soooon okaaaaay?!! I think the only time I'm free is after Ns? HAHA! Nevermind! I still want to meet you!
Anyway I want to wish you all the best in whatever you do and also your future endeavours and once again Happy 18th Birthday Girlfriend (: HAHA!
p.s: To all who have been reading my blog (Like there's even poeple reading this blog of mine?!!) I know I haven't been updating. I promise when I'm more settled down and when I have time to spare, I'll update alright (:
'ANNISA outz!!!