Tuesday, January 06, 2009 8:15 PM
(Pctr: HAHA. You may not like th pctr.) I'm helping this idiot revive her blog. :D Nice or wht? Haha. She's too busy & lazy t update this blog of hers. She's always laying on her bed. All she does is cut her toe nails & stare in th mirror, making sure tt every strain of her hair is in place. HAH.
Babe, its alrdy 2009. What are you doing?! Psssssht. Ohhhh, I still think you're cool like tt. Think je. Nt sure if you rly are or not. How like tt? Yknow wht not. I still miss you sia. HAHA. Ikr right. Wht only Ally. Psssssht. But rly. D: HAHA. Kay, fstr update soon.
I -. You should knw. Luff you velly much. Mre thn you love yourself. HAHA. Jokes. :) Th point is. I love you. & Sorry ah. I have got issues. Tt explains my temper. I love you still.
xx Labels: Ally invade.
|