Thursday, February 05, 2009 4:55 PM
burning through my darkest night, You're the only want that I want.
School was great. Well ya. Why shouldn't it be great when you have great friends around to keep your spirits high and make you day end in school so much faster right? Heh! Yup.
So after school went home with Munirah and Vic. We were dismissed at 1315 hrs but we ended up talking/catching up on each other/drinking bubble tea till around 1400 hrs. Well sometimes, you need this kind of time with your friends after a long day in school.
Weekends are nearing. Nothing much to look forward to. Saturday am going for the First Aid Course held in school together with the rest of the NCC people. Other than that I don't think I have anything to do or look forward to.
Am turning a year older soon. I'm not expecting anything. Well another normal day for me. Nothing special to look forward to. Am neutral about it. It has always been like this except for last year (: A year older means more responsibility ahead for me. Nothing new right? As usual. And hey, a call from you on saturday would make my day I guess.
To YOU and To YOU! It's your BIG Day tomorrow! Have fun! (:
Is it so sweet turning sixteen?
'ANNISA outz!!!
|