Thursday, February 12, 2009 11:41 PM


Freakin' Funny!


Am chatting with Miss Raudah Eryani and she's like sending me funny funny stuffs online. Read this:

Today, my mother and I got into a huge fight about me being a lesbian. It ended with me saying "Fuck you!" to which she responded: "I bet you'd probably like to." FML


Today, I was walking my son to school. After yelling at him for not looking where he's walking, I grabbed his hand and pulled him closer to me. Not paying attention, I walked him right into a light pole. FML
(This is damn dumb I swear! HAHA!)


Today, I met a guy who said he thinks he's in love with my sister. As a joke, I told him that my sister cheats on everyone. I get home to find my sister crying, because some 'person' told her boyfriend that she's cheating on him. FML
(The sister was being such a Bitch ah please! HAHAHA!)



For more: FMY Life




K good night (:







'ANNISA outz!!!