Friday, March 27, 2009 12:55 AM

Dedication!


Sharifah Hanna Syawalia
Happy 16th Sweets! Omg! I'm sorry the gang and myself can't celebrate your big day with you today! We'll make it up to you okay! Like seriously, we will! I feel damn shitty and I really want to apologize man! Like seriously! I'm sorry babe!

So let me start my post, I've known you since Primary one and now we're in sec 4 so that sums up to 9 years of us knowing each other? OMG!! Time past so fast that we've known each other for 9 long years! Gee! 9 years and still counting (: I like! HAHA!

Anyway, after this 9 long years of knowing you, my perception of you as the super-talkative-makcik has never changed! You'll always be the one talking (that include me!) non-stop and make us laugh with your super sarcastic comments/remarks about "some" people! That really entertain me because I'll join in also! (WLW! Bitches sak! HAHA)

Our friendship, I'll always treasure and knowing you has been a blessing (: I wish you a Happy 16th birthday and may you enjoy this big day of yours with the one you love and I WANT YOU TO DO WELL FOR Os okay!!!! Get out of Bedok North Secondary School with Good O level results and get into the course you want in the Polytechnic of your choice okay! I have faith in you (:





With Love; Nur Annisa Zainal





'ANNISA outz!!!