Saturday, March 07, 2009 10:55 PM


I find it amazing when guys can say stuffs like "I love you" and "You're the only one for me" and many other bullshits when all these words don't mean a thing to them. Don't you find it amazing? There's this one dude who can actually tell me to take relationships lightly as it goes. What crap is this man? Isn't there any decent guys out there anymore? And even better, some can go around dating 2-3 girls after another. Can't you guys just stick with one? I mean, don't you guys have that guilty conscience? It's just guy's nature to give the ladies hopes/care/love whatever you call it and than bring them down by ditching/leaving them. It's so typical of you man right? Obviously I'm not trying to say that the guys are always at fault but from what I've seen, it seems like the guys are the ones making the ladies like this. Use them than leave them hanging. Awesome right. It's seems fun doing this to people. Use them than leave them. Making empty promises is also their forte I guess. Is it so hard to keep up to the promises that you people make? Why make those promises and then not do it? And one more thing, you guys are selfish creatures aren't you? You only find us when you need us and than leave us when you're done using us. What damn crap is this?





you make me like this.







'ANNISA outz!!!