*Pictures taken at Sentosa, I've yet received. So I'll put it up on my blog once received alright (:
So after a long camp in school, I went for a 4 days 3 night camp at HQ! ADC was HELL on the first day! Like literally HELL ah but it's all for a good cost!
Went to HQ with Aaron, Alfred and Mark. Slept all the way throughout the journey to HQ! So first day basically it was all the admin stuffs like which platoon we're in and all and who's our PC and such.
Was in a platoon where mostly MSGs, SSGs and a number of CPLs were in it. Was in the same platoon as the camp feast people, endau rompin people, spec and senior spec people and also camp pinnacle people! Awesome or what! So somehow everyone knew each other so it was cool.
First thought of ADC that comes to my mind was that ADC was another SHIT ASS relax camp. BUT after knowing who our PC was and also the other CLTs and platoon SGT that was in-charge of NightHawks, it changed my perception of ADC. Somehow I thought it would be worse but to come to think of it..It was kind of alright.
Through out the 4 days and 3 nights, I guess the whole platoon bonded and we somehow can relate with one another (well for some of us at least? HAHA). We got scolded as a whole platoon but we also Joke as a whole platoon. So I guess we were all good during the camp ;) Heh!
Lectures during the camp was DAMN LOOOONG! I kept falling asleep la please! I think among the people in my section, Me and Wei Yang sleep alot la! Like the both of us keep falling asleep among the people in our section. Oh by the way, I'm proud to say I come from Section 5 ((: But I'm even proud to say I come from Platoon 1! HAHA! So ya, back to the lectures. SM Lectures was...It was good and gives us alot of information for our test BUT I don't know why I just can't keep my eyes open during his lectures! Gosh! But somehow, I manage to do the paper (with the hints given by SM himself and some other people like Hassan, Shima, SGT Rusydi and Ma'am Xiao Wei. Thanks, Thanks!) ((:
Last day of camp was good. Congratulation to all that pass out as supernumereraries (: Thanks to all that have help me in any kind of way during the camp. To Platoon 1 Section 5, thanks for being such wonderful people (: To NightHawks, I appreciate you guys even though some of us barely know each other. To Sir Mario and to all the other CLTs that was in-charge of NightHawks, Thanks for guiding the whole lot of us to become a better person and also to be the best supernumerary platoon of 4th ADC! (Ok! Self declare eh?! HAHAH! Nvm! We're still the best!)
Ok, here are some pictures taken (:
( I apologise for the bad quality of the pictures! But who cares. It's better than nothing so....Enjoy (: HAHA!)
Check her out yo! It's SyimaHolmez! HAHAHA!
Sometimes when you tend to get too excited, this is the outcome of the picture! HAHA!
Annisa Zainal (:
I just got one thing to say;
I'm proud to be a Supernumerary (:
'ANNISA outz!!!